Premier Rewards Gold
2 Year NetRewards
Credit Rating Required
No Special Rewards
No Signup Bonus
Features and Benefits
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year of Card Membership, then $195.
- Earn 25,000 Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- With Extended Warranty, the length of your warranty can be matched for up to 1 additional year when you use your American Express® Card for eligible purchases that come with an original U.S. manufacturer’s warranty of 5 years or less. Coverage limited to the actual amount charged on your Card for the item up to $10,000 per item and $50,000 per calendar year.
- Enjoy every trip abroad with no foreign transaction fees from American Express with the Premier Rewards Gold Card.
- 3X points for airfare purchased directly from airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and at US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and Limitations Apply.
- Membership Rewards® program – use points for rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift Cards, merchandise, or entertainment. You can transfer points to our selection of frequent traveler programs.
- Select a qualifying airline and then receive up to $100 per calendar year in statement credits when incidental fees, such as baggage fees and other incidentals, are charged by the airline to your Premier Rewards Gold Card Account. American Express relies on accurate airline transaction data to identify incidental fee purchases. If you do not see a credit for a qualifying incidental purchase on your eligible Card after 4 weeks, simply call the number on the back of your Card. See terms & conditions for more details.
- You can get 2x Membership Rewards® points per eligible dollar spent, in addition to a $75 hotel credit to spend on qualifying dining, spa, and resort activities when you book a stay of at least two consecutive nights at participating properties, at americanexpress.com/hc.
Fees and Rates
Foreign Transaction Fee
Annual Percentage Rate