Platinum Delta SkyMiles®
2 Year NetRewards
|Signup Bonus||$280.00 (Earned)|
Credit Rating Required
1 Skymiles Mile
2 Skymiles Miles
2 Skymiles Miles
35,000 Skymiles Miles after spending $1,000.00 within 3 months of opening your card
Features and Benefits
- APR on purchases will be a variable rate, currently 16.49% to 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Annual Membership Fee of $195.
- Earn 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. In addition, earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- With Extended Warranty, the length of your warranty can be matched for up to 1 additional year when you use your American Express® Card for eligible purchases that come with an original U.S. manufacturer’s warranty of 5 years or less. Coverage limited to the actual amount charged on your Card for the item up to $10,000 per item and $50,000 per calendar year.
- You and two traveling companions can enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, Wi-Fi access, Satellite TV, newspapers and magazines, personalized flight assistance, private restrooms and more for a reduced fee of $29 per person. Drop by any Sky Club® next time you’re flying. Just use your Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express.
- Earn miles for purchases you make with your Card— from everyday purchases on things like gas, groceries, and restaurants, to monthly purchases like your phone bill. Miles are redeemable toward travel on Delta and more than 15 airline partners. Plus, there’s no limit to how much you can earn.
- Regardless of where you are or what you pay for with the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card, there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- Check your first bag for free on every Delta flight.
- Your Card gives you the option to carry a balance with interest or pay in full each month. So, whether you’re managing your monthly expenses or making a large purchase, you can have the payment flexibility you need while continuing to earn rewards.
Fees and Rates
Foreign Transaction Fee
Annual Percentage Rate