Earn unlimited points with flexible redemption options
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don’t expire
- Flexibility to choose how you redeem your points – redeem for cash back as a statement credit, or as a deposit into your eligible Bank of America® or Merrill Lynch® accounts including checking, savings, and 529, or to purchase travel (air, car, and hotel) through the Bank of America Travel Center or redeem for gift cards
50,000 bonus points offer
50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
Get up to $200 in travel statement credit rewards
- Get up to a $100 Airline Incidental Statement Credit annually for qualifying purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, in-flight services, and airline lounge fees – automatically applied to your card statement
- Get up to $100 Airport Security Statement Credit towards TSA Pre✓ ® or Global Entry Application fee, every four years
World – class travel perks
- Travel Insurance protections to assist with trip delays, cancellations and interruptions, baggage delay inconvenience, lost luggage and emergency evacuation and transportation
- Access to the Visa Signature® Luxury Hotel Collection which allows you to enjoy a premium set of benefits when you use your Premium Rewards card to book through the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection
- Access to the Visa Signature® Concierge service who can help with travel planning, restaurant recommendations and event reservations
No foreign transaction fees
No matter where you’re travelling, feel free to use your Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card without incurring foreign transaction fees when making purchases outside of the United States.
Get even more rewards
If you’re a Bank of America® Preferred Rewards client, you can enjoy 25% – 75% rewards bonus on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 3.5 points per $1 on travel and dining purchases and up to 2.62 points per $1 on all other purchases.