2 Year NetRewards
Credit Rating Required
No Special Rewards
No Signup Bonus
Features and Benefits
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 15.74% to 25.74%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- No annual fee and no annual fee for Additional Cards.
- Earn 5,000 Plenti® Points after you spend $250 in purchases on your Plenti® Credit Card from Amex within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- PLENTI POINTS ADD UP with 3 points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1 point), 2 points at U.S. restaurants and 1 point on other purchases, for each eligible dollar spent with your Plenti® Credit Card from Amex. Terms and limitations apply.
- With Extended Warranty, the length of your warranty can be matched for up to 1 additional year when you use your American Express® Card for eligible purchases, that come with an original U.S. manufacturer’s warranty of 5 years or less. Coverage limited to the actual amount charged on your Card for the item up to $10,000 per item and $50,000 per calendar year.
- With the Roadside Assistance Hotline you can get emergency services like towing, changing a flat or boosting a battery in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and USVI. Third-party service costs are your responsibility. There are some vehicle and road exclusions.
- Plenti® is an innovation from American Express: a rewards program that lets you earn points at one place and use them at another. Joining the Plenti rewards program is free and lets you earn points on things you buy every day at AT&T, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid, participating Exxon and Mobil branded service stations and more. Then, you can use these points for savings when you check out at certain Plenti partners. Terms and limitations apply.
- With this Credit Card, you can pay over time or pay all at once–it’s your choice. So, whether you’re managing your monthly expenses or making a large purchase, you can have the flexibility you need. Balances may accrue interest.
Fees and Rates
Foreign Transaction Fee
Annual Percentage Rate